Using NIL to Host Camps and Work With Your Favorite Brands
February 16, 2023
We are joined on this episode by Anna Camden of Penn State women’s basketball. Anna was quick to embrace NIL during its infancy and has since taken part in numerous NIL deals ranging from food to skin care and even deals to benefit charitable causes, such as her basketball camp for girls in State College.
- Her experience being an early adopter of NIL
- How she feels NIL has changed since its inception
- Her basketball camp (Camp Camden) and the opportunity it presented to raise money for charity
- The evolution of her deal with Roots Natural Kitchen, including having her own menu item
- What NIL marketplace apps she uses and the success she’s experienced with them
- The defining lessons she has learned that may help those just getting started in NIL
- The importance of her faith and how it has changed where she finds her value and identity
- ...and so much more!
Follow Anna Camden on Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.
You can follow The Players' Platform podcast on Instagram: @playersplatformpod.
Kristi Dosh: @SportsBizMiss
Emily Cole: @EmilyCole